Learn How to Update Your Kitchen or Bathroom Cabinets!
With over 20 years experience, Mary Anne Merfeld, Artist/Owner will be teaching you the basic knowledge and skills to update your own Kitchen and or Bathroom Cabinet Projects. Mary Anne will guide you through the process, one step at a time so you will be able to confidently complete your project from start to finish.
- What to Bring – Bring one of your cabinet doors that you would like to refinish.
- What to Wear – Be sure to wear your paint clothes.
- All Paint and all supplies are included in the workshop.
- Workshop will be approximately 3-4 hours long.
- Cost: Each Class is $105 (Advanced Payment is required by cash, check or credit Card).
Kitchen Cabinet Painting Workshops – Updated April 2017
Chalk Paint® Kitchen Cabinet Painting Workshop – With over 18 years as a professional decorative painter, Mary Anne will expertly demonstrate and teach you how to paint your kitchen cabinets with Chalk Paint® Decorative Paint. You will learn Annie Sloan’s preferred methods for application of Chalk Paint® Decorative Paint and waxes.
- All Paint and Supplies are supplied for each workshop.
- Cost is $105 (Advanced Payment is required by cash, check or credit Card).
Location: The Shoppes at Brannon Crossing in Cumming
415 Peachtree Parkway, Suite 225, Cumming, GA 30041
Time 9:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Saturday | April 8, 2017